Case for Change
HELPING BUSINESSES MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS.
‘The only constant is change’ – more relevant to business today than ever before with unstable global forces, increased regulatory pressures, exponential growth in technology and almost constant disruption. Responding to the ever-increasing demands of change often requires significant investment, which in turn requires strong business justification that clearly demonstrates that the benefits of the initiative, are both achievable and outweigh the risks.
We have a long history of helping organisations build the case for change often through the development of detailed business cases across a range of industries. The case for change answers key questions including:
• Why the change is important
• What must change,
• What is the required investment and pay-back
• Who owns the delivery of benefits and how will forecast benefits be realized
• What resources are needed to deliver the change
• What is the proposed timeline
• What are the risks and how can they best be mitigated
These considerations help businesses make informed decisions regarding the benefit-risk trade-off and helps clarify strategic intent, prior to commencing the change initiative.